If you are a wedding photographer or a bride and groom couple, here are some quick steps to begin your journey of researching best wedding albums and photo books.
- Culling Images is the first and foremost step towards a beautiful and creative album and photo books. Choose your photos wisely including portrait shots, important family members and friends, venue pictures and candid shots spread over the complete event including vows, cake cutting, speeches, etc. You may seek assistance from us to cull your photos.
- Get your culled images color corrected before putting them into your album layout. This will enhance the beauty of the moments; adjusting the brightness, contrast and bring the best out from your wedding pictures. To your surprise, we offer color correction services at the most attractive rates.
- Now comes the Third step of designing beautiful album layouts. If you want your albums to be creative, do not go for the readymade template designs with just the boxes here and there. Instead opt for custom album designing services so that each layout is unique to your images.
- Pick an album cover and color of your album that best suits your occasion. Choose wedding albums with presentation cases and bags. This combination of album presentation box and bag shall ensure to preserve your wedding album for a lifetime! It shall also enhance the overall wedding album, making it look more creative and attractive.
- Finally, the special tip that no one tells you! That’s the cover image of your album. Not only choose the best portrait shot for it, but also ensure to use photo retouching service for just this image. This single cover image is the key to enhance the overall look of your album.
The 5th tip is applicable if you choose Full Acrylic albums or Leatherette Albums with Printed Covers. Just in case you get just a classic photo book printed, then try to go for a creative font and contrasting color for the text comprising of name of couple and wedding date. This will give an overall classy look to your wedding album. Black is the least experimental and evergreen choice for album printing. A golden embosses text looks priceless on it! Try it and you shall thank us later.
If you are looking to explore more trending and top wedding album designs and prints, hop in here at Professional Series.
We have wide range available in album covers, as well as variety of colours and combinations. Need more tips to design your wedding album? Contact us